Thanks to funding from the Cruach Mhor Windfarm Trust we have now installed (albeit using a temporary frame) the new Dunans Castle signage. We’re thrilled with it, and hope it will ensure that no-one ends up driving past our entrance three or four times before finding us — and doesn’t the SGS sign look good in contrast?
Related articles by Zemanta
- You Can Now Make Donations to the Dunans Charitable Trust (dunans.org)
- Dunans Castle Views the tallest tree in the UK – it’s official (dunans.org)
- Views of the Tallest Tree in the UK at Dunans Castle (lairdofdunanscastle.com)
- We’re part of Scotland’s Gardens Scheme (dunans.org)
- It’s a YES. Argyll has the tallest tree in the UK – see it from Dunans Castle in Glendaruel (forargyll.com)
- All a sweetly twitter my Laird! (scottishlaird.com)